ATVs and RVs offer a unique opportunity to explore the great outdoors without limits. Whether you spend your time zipping down trails or cruising down the highway, you need insurance coverage to protect your assets and the investment you made in your recreational vehicles. Here at G&L Insurance, we offer specialized ATV, RV, and trailer insurance that is customized to fit your needs.
All-terrain vehicles, or ATVs, are not only functional – they can be a lot of fun, too. Whether you ride for recreation or use a UTV for work on your farm or ranch, having the right insurance protection is essential. There are risks that come with ATV ownership, from the possibility of being injured to the chance of causing damage to someone else’s property. Before you set out on your next trail adventure, be sure you are riding with coverage from G&L Insurance by your side.
Your ATV insurance policy may include:
- Property damage liability
- Bodily injury liability
- Comprehensive coverage for non-accident damages to your ATV
- Collision coverage for collision damages to your ATV
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist
- Special equipment coverage
RV and Trailer Insurance
Owning an RV or trailer means being able to take your home with you on the road. There are no boundaries to where you can go, but there are risks. What types of loss scenarios threaten your rig? Would you be able to replace your trailer if it and everything in it were destroyed by fire at a campsite? How would you pay for a million-dollar judgment if you cause a highway accident that results in multiple injuries? Where would you stay if your travels got cut short by an unexpected accident?
These are the types of situations that could prove very costly without the right insurance. Here at G&L Insurance, we can help craft RV or trailer insurance that helps minimize your vulnerability to risk.
Your RV insurance policy may include:
- Bodily injury and property damage liability
- Comprehensive and collision insurance physical damages to your RV or trailer
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist coverage
- Medical payments for injuries to you or your passengers, regardless of fault
- Vacation liability for campsite injuries
- Personal belongings coverage for items inside your rig
- Attached accessories coverage (i.e. awnings, antennas)
- Roadside assistance
- Trip interruption (covers emergency lodging and transportation)
West Bend ATV and RV Insurance Quotes
If you own an ATV, RV, or another recreational vehicle, you need insurance that protects your income and assets. Here at G&L Insurance, we can evaluate your risk exposure and help determine how much coverage you might need. We will shop around for coverage on your behalf, carefully selecting a policy that fits your needs. Our knowledgeable team will be available to answer any questions you may have and even assist with future claims. We can also help to identify possible discounts, including savings for policy-holders who purchase coverage for multiple recreational vehicles or who also purchase home, auto, RV and ATV insurance from the same carrier. Ask about additional discounts that may be available if you complete an approved ATV or RV safety course.